To request a speaker:
Email: Contact Us
Members of the 179th Airlift Wing speak to schools, businesses, clubs, and associations regarding membership in the Ohio Air National Guard, the role of the National Guard in the "total force" picture and today's changing military.
Customer Service Hours for Military Identification Card Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00-11:30am, 1:00-3:30pm by Appointment Only
Wednesday: 9:00-11:30am, 1:00-3:30pm Walk in only
Thursday: 9:00-11:30am, 1:00-3:30pm by Appointment Only
Friday: 9:00-11:30am, 1:00-3:30pm by Appointment Only
Closed July 18-22, 2016
- For specific questions about your situation, please call 419-520-6563 or use the "contact us" at the bottom of this page.
- If a member or retiree is getting married or divorced they need to bring in the marriage certificate or divorce decree.
- If the member or retiree has a child, they would need to bring in the birth certificate and social security number for the child.
- If a person is from another unit, they would need to provide a DD Form 1172, ID Card application completed by their home unit.
Please submit your request 90 Days Prior to your event
To Request any of the following:
Air National Guard Airmen
Email the completed form to:
Military Aerial Requests
Please submit your DD Form 2536 in a timely manner as these teams are booked a year in advance
Requests for all Department of Defense Aerial Demonstrations such as Air Force Thunderbirds, Navy Blue Angels, Army Golden Knights or others to participate in your special events are made through the U.S. Air Force Aerial Events Support website
- Learn what the Air National Guard and 179th Airlift Wing
does for you and your community
- See different careers that the Air National Guard
has to offer
- Take time to build relationships with local civic leaders
and military troops
- Enjoy an opportunity to see top quality military members
showcase their roles, missions, and points of pride
Tours are available to:
- General public; schools, employers, family members, clubs
- Vocational: middle and high schools
- Distinguished visitors: elected officials, civic leaders,